Snow Report for Mount Mawson
Report Date: 8.9.23
Report Location: Off Mountain
Resort Status: On Hold
Snow Play: Maybe on the weekend
Road Status: Check status on 03 6288 1319
Snow Fall last 24 hr: 0 cm
Snow Depth Estimate: 0 cm
Snow Conditions: N/A
Forecast for Friday: Cloudy. Very high chance of showers, with possible small hail later this evening. Snow falling above 700 metres.
Forecast for Saturday: Partly cloudy. Very high chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 500 metres.
Forecast for Sunday: Cloudy. High chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 800 metres.
Please help to keep the cams and tows running with a small donation: We're using our new EFTPOS system again this season, it works well as long as we have mobile phone connection, but there's always the possibility of it going down in bad weather - Bringing some cash as a backup in case we have any issues is highly recommended (for ticket and belt deposit). For safety, an ID card of some description is preferred for a belt deposit. This is so we can identify you if you don't return your belt at the end of your session.
Pre Season - means the official season hasn't started
On Hold - means that we are in season but do not have enough snow to run
Open this Weekend - means that we intend to operate on the coming weekend subject to snow conditions and safety considerations
On Standby - means that we may operate again if we receive more snow, subject to volunteer availabity
Closed - means we are closed for the season. The ski area is still accessible for snow play